ADACKL abstracts submission deadline:
- ORAL PRESENTATIONS: 31 May 2019
- POSTER PRESENTATIONS: 31 May 2019
Abstracts received after deadline will not be considered.
Submittal Information. The abstract must include the required information under the following headings:
- Title of abstract: Should not exceed 10 significant words.
- Corresponding / presenting author information: All correspondence concerning the abstract will be addressed to the person expected to make the presentation at the Conference. Include all contact information – name, street address, city, state/province and zip/postal code (as applicable), country, telephone and e-mail address.
- Coauthor address list: Full names of co-authors are required.
- Placement preference: Please indicate whether the author prefers a platform (oral) or a poster presentation. Note: The author’s preference will be taken into account, but placement cannot be guaranteed.
- Sections of an abstract: The usual sections defined in a structured abstract are the Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
ATTENTION! No commercial references should be named within your lecture! The abstract title and body text should only include generic names of products or devices, written in lower case.
Notification of Acceptance / Rejection: Your abstract will be forwarded to the Scientific Committee for review.
Please be informed that the review process may take up to 40 days after the submission deadline.
The Note regarding the final status of your abstract will be sent to you by email.